Wednesday, February 3, 2016

New Mexico - My Hear's Enchantment


Guess what people! The bf and I are heading back to New Mexico!! Woo!!

J and I were talking a bit last week about what we wanted to do this summer.  As some of your know, it is the 100th birthday of the National Parks and I got to thinking we needed to celebrate it somewhere cool.  So one morning I asked J, where are we going...to which he replied well we could go to Lincoln National Forest.  I asked "Well what state is that in?" to which he said "New Mexico."  Shut the front door people.  

I have missed New Mexico with an ache I never knew I could.  I wonder sometimes if maybe I'm attached to it because of J growing up there, would I have been as attached to this state if he had not? Well, I do not know since it is very gorgeous out there.

I guess you could just say these days I am more blessed than ever.  I prayed and Thanked God for the guy he would send me one day and J has always exceeded my expectations.  I'm so excited that we are blessed and able to take vacations.  This will be the second time in a year we've been to New Mexico.

See you in May New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment